Students, scholars, and professionals are welcome to become members of the Society. All applications must be submitted to the Membership Committee along with a Curriculum Vitae and a photograph of the applicant (min. 300 dpi). Applications are accepted year-round, and are approved quarterly.
There are three levels of Membership:
- Members (Звичайні члени)
- Corresponding Members (Члени-кореспонденти)
- Full Members (Дійсні члени)
Election to Corresponding or Full Member occurs within one of the five academic Sections based on scholarly achievements in the candidate’s field of expertise.
Scholar: $60 annually
Student: $20 annually
- Invitation to members-only programs and events
- Discounts on Saturday Lecture Series and other events
- 10 % Discount on book purchases
- Access to member only resources
- Free access to Library and Archives
- Subscription to the Bulletin (paper) and the Newsletter (email)
- Notices of member accomplishments in Society’s publications and on the website
- Participation in scholarly conferences on Ukrainian topics
Please mail application and CV to:
Shevchenko Scientific Society, Inc.
Attn: Membership Committee
63 Fourth Ave
New York, NY 10003
or submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org