Students, scholars and professional are welcomed to become members of the Society. All applications must be submitted to the Membership Committee along with Curriculum Vitae and two letters of recommendation from Society members. A picture of the applicant is also required, to be submitted electronically. Applications are accepted year-round, and are approved quarterly.
There are five levels of Membership:
- Supporting Members
- General Members
- Associate Members
- Honorary Members
- Full Members
Full members are elected by the Society based on outstanding scholarly achievements in the candidate’s field of expertise.
Scholar: $60 annually
Student: $20 annually
- Invitation to members-only programs and events
- Discounts on Saturday Lecture Series and other events
- 10 % Discount on book purchases
- Access to member only resources
- Free access to Library
- Subscription to the Bulletin (print version)
- Notices of members accomplishments in Society’s publications and website
- Participation in scholarly conferences on Ukrainian topics
Please mail application, CV, and two letters of recommendation from Society members to:
Shevchenko Scientific Society, Inc.
Attn: Membership Committee
63 Fourth Ave
New York, NY 10003
or email to email@example.com